Nothing is more enjoyable than the cool fresh breeze hitting your face, the scenery, and the thrill of bike rides. You can be a professional biker or someone who simply enjoys the experience. But, whether you are going on long biking adventures around the country or just cycling around town on your bicycle, it is essential to wear a helmet to protect yourself from any possible injuries.
You must hear about all the accidents on the road and how wearing a helmet could have saved someone’s life. That is why always wearing one while on your motorcycle is so important. But, it does not have to be boring. There is always a way to customize it to make it cooler and fit your personality. One such thing is a helmet sticker. You stick these stickers on your helmet, and they instantly amp up your look. They come in different styles and designs, so there is something for everyone.
So if you wish to customize your helmet using stickers, this guide is for you. Here we will give you all the relevant information on how to use these stickers and how they can help you add more personality to your helmet.
Types Of Helmet Stickers In The Market
While looking for stickers, it is very easy to get confused as a ridiculous variety is available in the market. Helmet stickers are just like regular ones, but the only difference is that they are used on a helmet. So, while purchasing, you don’t have to look specifically for these, as anything will work. But you can decide on what type of stickers you want as they come in various styles and materials.
- 3D Stickers: These are like regular stickers but have a 3D design. They have a realistic look and add a cool element to your helmet. They have a bubble-like appearance, and many people also use them in their cars.
- Foil Stickers: These have a metallic-like surface and shine when light falls on them. They look fun but are slightly more expensive when compared to regular stickers. You can go for them if you love shiny metallic things.
- Glow In The Dark Stickers: These stickers glow in dark spaces. They charge using the sun’s U.V. rays, and the energy trapped inside makes them glow in the dark. So if you love these types of things, you can consider putting them on your helmet.
Things To Look For in A Helmet Sticker
There are many types of stickers in the market, but what’s important is that you pick one that will work well on a helmet. Most of them will stick but also fall off very quickly, or the color and design will start fading after a while. Hence, it is important to go for the ones that will look good and last long. Here is what to look for when buying a helmet sticker:
- Waterproof: You will wear your helmet outside and often encounter rain. Hence it is important to buy a waterproof sticker so that its color and design won’t fade and it maintains its look for a long time.
- UV Safe: You wear your helmet outside, and there are chances that the sticker you use can lose its colors due to strong sunlight and U.V. Hence, you must buy the one that is U.V. safe.
- Strong Adhesive: You use your helmets in varying weather conditions. That is why it is important to buy stickers with strong adhesive so that they don’t come off in case of heavy rain or wind.
Reflect Your Personality
Most people use stickers to make their helmets look more stylish and stand out from the rest. But do you also realize that they are a great way of reflecting your personality? They are not just mere accessories but a way to express yourself. By looking at someone’s choice of stickers, you can easily guess their personality. The type of person they are, what they like, etc.
If you also want your helmet stickers to reflect your personality, go for the ones inspired by things you like and enjoy. For example, if you love adventure, you can go for stickers that reflect that. Or, if you love dogs, you can go for cute dog stickers. There are hundreds of options available in the market for you to choose from, and you also have a choice of making custom stickers.
Customize Your Stickers
Often you might not find your desired design while purchasing stickers or simply wish to create something of your own. You can always do this by customizing your stickers. You can easily create your prints or even use pictures. It will help you add some personality to your motorcycle helmet.
Many people design their stickers themselves as it feels much more personal. You might have seen people with unique stickers on their motorcycle helmets—like their favorite marvel character or their dog. They most likely have custom-made them, and you can see a reflection of their creativity and personality. So, if you are a creative person or want something that mirrors who you are, you can customize your own helmet stickers. You can do this at home if you have a printer or even get them made professionally.
Go With A Theme
To add more personality, you can follow a theme of choice while decorating your helmet. If you don’t want to use random stickers and want to be more engaged in the process, then doing this would be the best option. Decide on a theme and then use stickers revolving around it. Say, if you are a big Beatles fan, you can use stickers inspired by their lyrics or even a member’s face if you like.
To add more personality to your motorcycle helmet, you can use stickers that are a subtle reflection of who you are. If you are a quirky and funny person, you can use something that shows that.
Conclusion- Be Creative
Stickers are a great way to add more personality to your motorcycle helmet, and you can be as creative as you want. It will become more personal with how creative you are with it. How you place the stickers and your choice of designs reflect who you are. A nicely decorated helmet also looks much cooler and stands out from the crowd. So, if you want something like that, you can consider getting some helmet stickers. You also have the option of customizing them to make them more personal.